Lacer Mucorepair 30 g topical gel
Restores the health of the oral mucosa
Lacer Mucorepair is a new gel for aiding the regeneration and healing of oral tissues (periodontal and mucous membranes) after suffering an injury or oral surgery.
It is a gel that is applied directly to oral lesions of the mucous membranes or periodontal tissue used by trauma or surgery. It has a healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect on damaged tissue. It forms a film around the wound, protecting it from the external medium and helping to heal it quickly and completely.
Lacer Mucorepair is indicated for:
- Lacer Mucorepair restores the health of the oral mucosa, aiding healing and helping reduce inflammation.
- It accelerates the recovery of the injured oral mucosa after a surgical operation or other damage.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer Mucorepair 30 g topical gel: N.C. 184834.5
- Asiaticoside (0.3%): A natural active ingredient and component of the Centella asiatica, this is the plant’s most important active substance and the source of most of its properties. It favours the healing process of damaged oral tissue, accelerating and improving recovery.
- Hyaluronic acid (0.3%): This effectively helps the healing and regeneration of the damaged mucosa and oral tissues. It creates a mesh that protects the lesion and favours the migration of the cells responsible for healing.
- Enoxolone (0.2%): This helps reduce the inflammation of the gums and oral mucosa, decongesting the tissue.
Regeneration of oral tissue The oral mucosa can suffer lesions or wounds for different reasons: traumatic action (friction, small cuts, etc.) or oral surgery (implants, biopsies, extractions, etc.). It is important that these wounds heal or regenerate properly to...