Lacer Hali spray
Proven clinical efficacy
Lacer Hali is a range of products for daily use that effectively solves the problem of bad breath.
Lacer Hali mouthwash has been specially developed to solve the problem of bad breath.
Its innovative formula with octenidine dihydrochloride and zinc chloride provides:
- Antiseptic action: reduces the bacteria that cause the bad odour and prevents the adhesion of new bacteria.
- Neutralises the volatile sulphuric compounds that cause the bad odour and prevents them forming again.
- Action against tooth decay: prevents caries and dental plaque.
Also contains aromas and ingredients to boost freshness, providing fresh breath throughout the oral cavity.
Using Lacer Hali on a daily basis provides a complete oral hygiene and ensures fresh breath in every part of the oral cavity.
Presentation and coding
- Oral spray 15 ml (C.N. 183634.2)
- Octenidine dihydrochloride 0.01 g
- Zinc chloride 0.10 g
- Sodium fluoride 0.05 g
- Xylitol 1.00 g
- Suitable excipient q.s. 100 g
- Fluoride ion 225 ppm
Halitosis Halitosis or bad breath is the presence of unpleasant odours that can be detected in the breath, air expelled by the mouth (exhaled air). Other terms for defining this condition are: fetor ex ore and fetor oris. Halitosis is a condition that affects many...