Lacer Clorhexidina spray
The antiseptic of choice with the most pleasant taste
Clorhexidina Lacer enables you to apply the product directly to the area to be treated without having to touch the affected area. Due to its ease of use, Chlorhexidine Lacer spray is recommended for use by people with mental health problems or physical limitations.
Clorhexidina Lacer is very effective against dental plaque (or biofilm) microorganisms. It is fast acting and long lasting, preventing bacterial recolonization of the oral cavity. This is because its strong binding action to the surfaces of the mouth and teeth favour sustained release over time.
Clorhexidina Lacer Spray has a very pleasant flavour, which facilitates compliance during the treatment period indicated.
Chlorhexidine acts on different levels:
- It eliminates the structure of the existing bacterial plaque and inhibits the adhesion of mucous salivary proteins.
- Prevents the formation of new bacterial plaque.
- Destroys the microorganisms responsible for the formation of dental plaque.
Clorhexidina Lacer is indicated:
- As a coadjuvant in the treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis
- As maintenance therapy in periodontal and pre-implant treatment
- In periodontal surgery (pre- and post-operative)
- In implantology
- In dental prophylaxis of patients in radiotherapy (rampant caries)
- In orthodontics
- In gerodontology
Clorhexidina Lacer spray does not contain gluten.
Presentation and coding
- Chlorhexidine Lacer spray 40 ml (N.C. 247742.1)
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.12 g
- Xylitol 1.00 g
- Excipient q.s. 100 g
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...