Lacer Oros mouthwash
Integral protection of teeth and gums
Lacer Oros mouthwash is indicated for daily oral hygiene for the prevention and control of the main disorders of the oral cavity:
- Prevents bleeding of the gums
- Dental caries
- Dental hypersensitivity
Its comprehensive formulation provides total oral protection, keeping teeth and gums healthy:
- Combats dental plaque, the main cause of gum disorders. Lacer Oros acts effectively in the initial phase of gingivitis, helping to improve the overall condition of inflamed and bleeding gums.
- It helps reduce tooth sensitivity to cold, heat, acids, sweets, etc. Rapid and prolonged action.
- It reinforces the tooth’s structure and remineralises enamel. It provides dental protection against the development of cavities.
- It includes gingival revitalising agents that aid epithelial regeneration, strengthening the gums and restoring their condition.
Lacer Oros mouthwash can be used for everyday oral hygiene as it is the ideal complement to brushing with toothpaste, as it provides more prolonged contact of the active ingredients with the oral tissues (teeth and gums).
Lacer Oros mouthwash does not contain alcohol.
Does not contain gluten.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer Oros mouthwash 200 ml (N.C. 349712.1)
- Lacer Oros mouthwash 500 ml (N.C. 260083.6)
- Potassium nitrate 1 g
- Triclosan 0.15 g
- Zinc chloride 0.1 g
- Sodium fluoride 0.2 g
- Provitamin B5 (Panthenol) 0.5 g
- Vitamin E acetate 0.04 g
- Xylitol 1 g
- Aromatised excipient q.s. 100 ml
Sensitive teeth Dental hypersensitivity or "sensitive teeth" takes the form of painful sensation (acute and short-lasting pain) caused by contact between the teeth and certain stimuli (cold, heat, sweets, brushing, etc.). It can occur in apparently healthy teeth,...
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...
Dental caries Caries, or tooth decay, is a disease characterised by a series of reactions that causes the softening of the hard dental tissues. If left untreated it advances from the surface inwards, eventually leading to the irreversible destruction of the tooth....