Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash
The antiseptic of choice with the most pleasant taste
Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash is the oral mouthwash that it is used as a broad-spectrum antiseptic. It is very effective against the microorganisms of dental plaque (or biofilm).
It is fast acting and long lasting, and avoids the bacterial recolonization of the oral cavity. This is because its strong binding to the surfaces of the mouth and teeth help it to establish a sustained release system.
It also contains fluoride, which strengthens tooth enamel and protects against decay. The action of the Lacer Mouthwash against tooth decay is boosted by Xylitol, a natural ingredient that slows the emergence of decay.
Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash has a very pleasant flavour, which facilitates compliance during the treatment period indicated.
Chlorhexidine acts on different levels:
- Prevents the formation of new bacterial plaque.
- Destroys the microorganisms responsible for the formation of dental plaque.
Clorhexidina Lacer is indicated:
- As a coadjuvant in the treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis
- As maintenance therapy in periodontal and pre-implant treatment
- In periodontal surgery (pre- and post-operative)
- In implantology
- In dental prophylaxis of patients in radiotherapy (rampant caries)
- In orthodontics
- In gerodontology
Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash does not contain gluten. Does not contain alcohol.
Presentation and coding
- Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash 500 ml (N.C. 385666.9)
- Clorhexidina Lacer mouthwash 200 ml (N.C. 385641.6)
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.12 g
- Xylitol 1.00 g
- Excipient q.s. 100 ml
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...