Complete oral care for wearers of orthodontic appliances
Orto Lacer is a complete range of products indicated for people who wear orthodontic appliances. It consists of a mouthwash and dental gel in three flavours (strawberry, mint and fresh lime), manual toothbrush, orthodontic wax and effervescent tablets for cleaning and disinfecting orthodontic appliances.
The antimicrobial action of triclosan reduces the formation of dental plaque over a long period of time and reduces the inflammation of the gingival tissues, preventing the onset of gingivitis and gingival bleeding.
Orto Lacer Mouthwash does not contain alcohol.
The formulation of the dental gel and mouthwash is indicated for the daily hygiene of orthodontic appliance patients, preventing the mouth and tooth alterations that are inherent in orthodontic treatment:
- Antimicrobial efficacy: Triclosan and zinc chloride. It provides long-term inhibition of bacterial activity.
- Gingival protection: Zinc chloride. Reduces gingival bleeding and inflammation. Vitamin E + Provitamin B5. Strengthens the gums against aggressive dental plaque.
- Remineralisation of tooth enamel.
Presentation and coding
- Orto Lacer Mouthwash strawberry 500 ml (N.C. 353334.8)
- Orto Lacer Mouthwash mint 500 ml (N.C. 353318.8)
- Orto Lacer Mouthwash fresh lime 500 ml (N.C. 164503.6)
- Triclosan 0.15 g
- Zinc chloride 0.05 g
- Sodium fluoride 0.05 g
- Fluoride ion, 225 ppm
- Xylitol 1 g
- Vitamin E acetate 0.04 g
- Panthenol 0.1 g
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.89 g
- Non-alcohol flavoured excipient q.s. 100 ml
Orthodontics The purpose of orthodontics is to improve the aesthetic image and, above all, to prevent possible health problems, as oral function improves when the layout of the teeth is harmonised. While wearing orthodontic appliances, you have to pay extra attention...