Rapid reduction in dental hypersensitivity
SensiLacer has a fast-acting, desensitising, prolonged action that decreases the sensitivity of teeth that are sensitive to cold, heat, sweets, or other stimuli.
SensiLacer Mouthwash has a dual mechanism of action to prevent and improve the symptoms of sensitive teeth:
- Reduction of the nerve impulse that causes the painful sensation due to the potassium salts that have been clinically proven to be one of the most effective ingredients for reducing tooth sensitivity.
- Remineralises enamel thanks to its high fluoride content. This also prevents the emergence of cavities.
SensiLacer Mouthwash is particularly indicated for:
- Daily oral hygiene for people with dentin hyperaesthesia (sensitive teeth or dental hypersensitivity).
- Indicated to relieve dental hypersensitivity after oral cleaning and/or dental whitening performed at a dental clinic.
- After periodontal treatments, in cases of gum recession and enamel loss caused by tooth decay or excessive abrasion from brushing.
Using SensiLacer Mouthwash is the ideal complement in the daily hygiene of patients with sensitive teeth after brushing with SensiLacer toothpaste or SensiLacer dental gel. As rinsing is not needed, the active ingredients remain in contact with the dental surface for longer, which aids its action and efficacy.
SensiLacer Mouthwash does not contain gluten. It does not contain alcohol so it does not irritate the oral mucous membranes.
Presentation and coding
- SensiLacer mouthwash 500 ml (C.N. 167098.4)
- Potassium nitrate 5 g
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.13 g
- Xylitol 1 g
- Excipient q.s. 100 g
- Fluoride ion, 1500 ppm
Sensitive teeth Dental hypersensitivity or "sensitive teeth" takes the form of painful sensation (acute and short-lasting pain) caused by contact between the teeth and certain stimuli (cold, heat, sweets, brushing, etc.). It can occur in apparently healthy teeth,...