EnciLacer oral tablets
Tablets for healthy gums
EnciLacer is a food supplement containing dry extract of American red cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.), vitamin C and xylitol.
EnciLacer Oral tablets contain vitamin C that aids the normal formation of collagen for the correct function of the gums.
Its beneficial effect on the gums can be observed after only a few weeks of use, taking one tablet a day.
There is clinical evidence that after 3 weeks of use, a significant improvement in the health of the gums can already be observed. This action is based on the combined properties of the proanthocyanidins, vitamin C and xylitol.
It is indicated for:
- Prevention of periodontal disorders, it restores the condition of the gums.
- It improves inflammation of the gingival tissues and reduces gingival bleeding.
- Coadjuvant in the usual periodontal treatment.
- Health maintenance for delicate and sensitive gums that tend to bleed during brushing.
Let the tablet dissolve in your mouth for a few minutes; do not chew or swallow it. Take after your usual cleaning routine with toothpaste and mouthwash, place the tablet in your mouth and suck it slowly until it has fully dissolved.
The recommended treatment is 1 tablet a day for 3 months.
EnciLacer Oral does not contain gluten.
Presentation and coding
- EnciLacer Oral 30 tablets (N.C. 179113.9)
- CEach tablet (1.5 g) contains: Vitamin C: 120 mg (150% NRV
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...