Battery-powered electric Toothbrush
Effective oral cleaning guaranteed
The Lacer Micromove electric toothbrush, with the same concept as manual brushes (reduced size and similar design and shape), ensure a correct brushing technique, thus ensuring effective cleaning.
With more than 20,000 movements per minute, it guarantees better removal of dental plaque and deep cleaning. These high-speed movements gently remove the plaque and enable deep cleaning, penetrating between the teeth and reaching areas that are difficult to access, such as the interdental spaces, without no need to press hard or brush aggressively.
- 2 MODELS: Medium and Soft.
- 3 colours: blue, red and yellow.
- The Tynex bristles, with polished, rounded tips, protect teeth and gums.
- The shorter bristles effectively remove the plaque from the tooth and the longer ones facilitate cleaning in the interdental spaces.
- Medium Model: Outer bristles of 8 mil and inner bristles of 7 mil.
- Available in 2 models: Medium and Soft.
- Soft Model: All bristles have a diameter of 6 mil.
- Ergonomic, easy-grip non-slip handle.
- On/off button.
- The Lacer Micromove electric toothbrush comes fitted with 1 AAA
- battery, which can be replaced.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer Medium Micromove electric toothbrush (N.C. 153234.3)
- Lacer Soft Micromove electric toothbrush (N.C. 153235.0)
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...
Dental caries Caries, or tooth decay, is a disease characterised by a series of reactions that causes the softening of the hard dental tissues. If left untreated it advances from the surface inwards, eventually leading to the irreversible destruction of the tooth....