Lacer Mini Colors
Mini brushes for maximum care
- Smaller toothbrush head in a diamond shape to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Shorter handle for easier access to all parts of the mouth.
- High-quality bristles with rounded tips that brush away plaque and protect the gums.
- Available in 2 models: Medium and Soft.
- Wide range of original colours.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer Mini Soft Toothbrush (N.C. 183818.6)
- Lacer Mini Medium Toothbrush (N.C. 183819.3)
Tooth brushing Manual brushing The most significant factor in the development of caries is the accumulation of bacterial plaque or biofilm (accumulation of food debris, detritus and microorganisms such as bacteria) on the tooth surface; the main preventative...
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...
Dental caries Caries, or tooth decay, is a disease characterised by a series of reactions that causes the softening of the hard dental tissues. If left untreated it advances from the surface inwards, eventually leading to the irreversible destruction of the tooth....