Lacer small head toothbrush
Greater precision in oral cleaning
The small head achieves greater precision in dental cleaning, comfortably reaching areas that are hard to access.
Its innovative design facilitates comfortable and effective brushing, and its rounded shape avoids friction and prevents possible injury to the gums and the oral mucosa.
It is particularly indicated for:
- Greater precision in oral cleaning.
- Cleaning in the rear areas of the mouth.
- Small dental arches or limited mouth opening.
- Effective cleaning for people with poorly positioned teeth.
- Cleaning of partially erupted teeth.
- Children progressing from a Junior to an adult brush.
Lacer medium toothbrush with small head
Tynex Bristles effectively remove dental plaque, taking care of teeth and gums with their polished and rounded tips.
Lacer GingiLacer toothbrush with small head
Micro-fine and flexible PBT bristles that remove plaque from the interdental and supragingival space, cares for gums and prevents inflammation.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer medium toothbrush with small head (N.C. 168558.2)
- Lacer GingiLacer toothbrush with small head (N.C. 168560.5
Tooth brushing Manual brushing The most significant factor in the development of caries is the accumulation of bacterial plaque or biofilm (accumulation of food debris, detritus and microorganisms such as bacteria) on the tooth surface; the main preventative...
Periodontal Disease Periodontal disease affects health of the gums and, classically speaking, is divided into two groups: Gingivitis. Periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums characterised by bleeding, irritation and increased sensitivity. It is...
Dental caries Caries, or tooth decay, is a disease characterised by a series of reactions that causes the softening of the hard dental tissues. If left untreated it advances from the surface inwards, eventually leading to the irreversible destruction of the tooth....