LacerBlanc Plus toothpaste
White smiles, healthy smiles
Lacer Blanc Plus is a toothpaste for daily use with an effective whitening and protective formula that gently restores the natural whiteness of teeth, without damaging the enamel.
Its whitening formula eliminates discolouration and helps maintain or restore the natural colour of the teeth.
- Eliminates the stains adhered to the dental surface.
- Avoids the adhesion of new stains.
- Prevents and eliminates tartar.
Its protective formula will help you have healthy teeth and gums as it:
- Prevents caries.
- Reduces dental sensitivity.
- Protects the gums.
Presentation and coding
- Lacer Blanc Plus Toothpaste d-CITRUS 75 ml (N.C. 157654.5)
- Lacer Blanc Plus Toothpaste d-MINT 75 ml (N.C. 169171.2)
- Lacer Blanc Plus Toothpaste d-CITRUS 125 ml (N.C. 157655.2)
- Lacer Blanc Plus Toothpaste d-MINT 125 ml (N.C. 169172.9)
- Sodium hexametaphosphate
- Sodium monofluorophosphate
- Potassium citrate
- Zinc citrate
Dental whitening Our smile is, on many occasions, our first impression. Therefore, we are more and more concerned about having white teeth. Teeth lose their natural whiteness due to the effects of a series of agents on their constituent parts, leading to staining or...
Dental caries Caries, or tooth decay, is a disease characterised by a series of reactions that causes the softening of the hard dental tissues. If left untreated it advances from the surface inwards, eventually leading to the irreversible destruction of the tooth....