Dry mouth? Immediate relief of dry mouth
It is a toothpaste for the daily hygiene for people who suffer from dry mouth or xerostomia.
Its complete formulation prevents the onset of oral disorders caused by reduced saliva in the mouth. it relieves the sensation of dry mouth, refreshes the mouth, remineralises the enamel and protects the gums.
Its key indications are:
- Saliva balance: Its active ingredients regulate saliva to compensate for the deficit in mineral salts and stimulate secretion, promoting saliva balance and flow.
- Caries: It protects against cavities and remineralises tooth enamel.The fluoride content reinforces tooth enamel and provides effective protection against tooth decay.
- Inflammation and bleeding of gums: Its antimicrobial action reduces the formation of dental plaque (or biofilm) over a long period of time and reduces the inflammation of the gingival tissues, preventing the onset of gingivitis and gingival bleeding.
- Tones the gums: It contains vitamins that facilitate epithelial regeneration of the gingival tissue and protect the gums against aggressive dental plaque. It contains Aloe Vera, which acts in synergy with enzymes, amino acids, minerals and vitamins to restore the gingival mucosa. It contains dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, which prevents the irritation of the oral mucosa and gums.
- Bad breath and an unpleasant taste in the mouth: By rebalancing the saliva flow, it restores the protection of saliva versus the bacteria that cause bad breath and an unpleasant taste in the mouth.
XeroLacer toothpaste does not contain gluten.
Xero Lacer toothpaste for perfect hygiene
Presentation and coding
- XeroLacer toothpaste 75 ml (N.C. 355834.1)
- XeroLacer toothpaste 125 ml (N.C. 356345.1)
- Triclosan 0.3 g
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.8 g
- Sodium fluoride 0.32 g
- Vitamin E acetate 0.2 g
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate 0.15 g
- Excipient for xerostomia based on mineral salts with vitamins and Aloe Vera q.s. 100 g
- Fluoride ion, 2500 ppm
xerostomia xerostomia or dry mouth is the reduction in the amount of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is related to a loss of quality of life of the people who suffer from it. It affects women more than men, and is more common in older people. From 45-50 years old, half...