SensiLacer dental gel
Rapid reduction in dental hypersensitivity
A fast-acting, desensitising dental gel with prolonged action that decreases the sensitivity of teeth that are sensitive to cold, heat, sweets, or other stimuli.
SensiLacer dental gel has a triple action to prevent and improve the symptoms of sensitive teeth:
- Rapid occlusion of the dentin tubules, strengthening the dentin and protecting the tooth against the stimuli that cause the painful sensation.
- Reduction of the nerve impulse that causes the painful sensation due to the potassium salts that have been clinically proven to be one of the most effective ingredients for reducing tooth sensitivity.
- Remineralises enamel thanks to its high fluoride content. This also prevents the emergence of cavities.
Clinically proven effectiveness 96 hours after use, with maximum effectiveness after 4 weeks of use in 100% of the patients studied.
SensiLacer dental gel is particularly indicated for:
- Daily oral hygiene for people with dentin hyperaesthesia (sensitive teeth or dental hypersensitivity).
- Indicated to relieve dental hypersensitivity after oral cleaning and/or dental whitening performed at a dental clinic.
- After periodontal treatments, in cases of gum recession and enamel loss caused by tooth decay or excessive abrasion from brushing.
SensiLacer dental gel can be used as part of a daily oral hygiene routine, as it is the ideal complement in dental brushing.
Does not contain gluten.
Presentation and coding
- SensiLacer dental gel 125 ml (N.C. 174984.0)
- SensiLacer dental gel 75 ml (N.C. 174983.3)
- Potassium nitrate 5 g
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.89 g
- Silicon dioxide obliterans 10.0 g
- Xylitol 1.00 g
- Excipient q.s. 100 g
- Fluoride ion, 2500 ppm
Sensitive teeth Dental hypersensitivity or "sensitive teeth" takes the form of painful sensation (acute and short-lasting pain) caused by contact between the teeth and certain stimuli (cold, heat, sweets, brushing, etc.). It can occur in apparently healthy teeth,...