Rapid reduction in dental hypersensitivity
SensiLacer toothpaste has a prolonged action that decreases the sensitivity of teeth that are sensitive to cold, heat, sweets, or other stimuli.
SensiLacer toothpaste has a dual mechanism of action to prevent and improve the symptoms of sensitive teeth:
- It reduces the nerve impulse that causes the painful sensation due to the potassium salts that have been clinically proven to be one of the most effective ingredients for reducing tooth sensitivity.
- Remineralises enamel thanks to its high fluoride content. This also prevents the emergence of cavities.
SensiLacer Toothpaste is particularly indicated for:
- Daily oral hygiene for people with dentin hyperaesthesia (sensitive teeth or dental hypersensitivity).
- Indicated to relieve dental hypersensitivity after oral cleaning and/or dental whitening performed at a dental clinic.
- After periodontal treatments, in cases of gum recession and enamel loss caused by tooth decay or excessive abrasion from brushing.
SensiLacer toothpaste can be used as part of a daily oral hygiene routine, as it is the ideal complement in dental brushing.
Does not contain gluten.
Presentation and coding
- SensiLacer Toothpaste 125 ml (N.C. 208355.4)
- SensiLacer Toothpaste 75 ml (N.C. 206359.4)
- Potassium nitrate 5 g
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.89 g
- Aldioxa 0.2 g
- Excipient q.s. 100 g
- Fluoride Ion: 2,500 ppm
Sensitive teeth Dental hypersensitivity or "sensitive teeth" takes the form of painful sensation (acute and short-lasting pain) caused by contact between the teeth and certain stimuli (cold, heat, sweets, brushing, etc.). It can occur in apparently healthy teeth,...